Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kanye West by The Sartorialist


Kanye West by The Sartorialist

Ok, it's either you love Ye or you hate Ye.

I kinda like the old Kanye, more dapper. Not the layer after layer after layer after layer. This is definitely one of my favorite looks of Yeezus.

Again, this look is not for all, and that is why I like it a lot! Rolled up sleeves, long back, crisp white shirt, so much win! I JUANT this shirt! Imma make this happen. I just need a sip of confidence and head over to my favorite tailor this weekend. If only I had done this a few weeks back, this could have been my halloween costume. Although, I don't have any parties to go to, I can still rock it any day.

Thank you Mr. West.


Mr. Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.


Photo Credit: The Sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment