Monday, October 27, 2014

Vans Authentic Floral



Vans Authentic Floral


I miss wearing Vans. I used to rock them when I wanted to be different from the rest. I still do, though.

Before everybody started wearing all the hype, Vans was like the sh*t! The checkboards slip-ons, zapatos, authentics, eras, sk8-hi's, you name it, I had it. But then, of course, we all want something different from time to time. I wanted to try something else but that's a different story.

I saw this image when I was browsing through tumblr and instantly fell in love with the pair! Us men are no longer afraid of wild prints and bright colors. You can easily pair these with long sleeves to t-shirts, and jeans, slacks, shorts, anything (preferably plain because you don't want to over do it). So I liked it, reblogged it, now, I juant it!

More on this awesome pair at highsnobiety and Vans online, selling at $55!


Mr. Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.


Photo Credit: tumblr and highsnobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment