Tuesday, October 21, 2014

INSTRMNT Kit Watch


INSTRMNT Kit Watch


They say, "Instead of buying all these different watchesbuy an investment watch, it never depreciates."

That's not a problem. I have a few in mind and I would JUANT to own one. The problem is, where do I get the money? And that kind of watch costs like a second hand car already, or maybe a downpayment for an apartment. Oh, priorities.

Good thing these days, there are great, simple, cool watches that everyone can afford. That is if they can get past the G-Shock (no offense but you need a nice dress watch too).

INSTRMENT is not for everyone, though. DIY? "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!" But for me, this is awesome! Something different, something simple, something unfamiliar, something to get my adult motor skills going.

More on the INSTRMNT Watch at selectism.com.


Mr. Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.


Photo Credit: selectism.com


No comments:

Post a Comment