Sunday, October 19, 2014

Persol 649 "Ambra"


Persol 649 "Ambra"


Favorite frame and favorite color so far, the Persol 649 Ambra. Persol is definitely a JUANT!

The first time I was able to try on a pair was in Singapore, at Sunglass Hut. I couldn't help myself but to take my first selfie. C'mon, I'm wearing a Persol! The fit was right, the look was great, the price was... yup, expensive. But I JUANTED it!

I tried on a pair at every branch of Sunglass Hut I could find. I wanted it really bad. So, my wife and I went to TANGS Shopping Mall in Orchard. It was on sale! Priced at about $300 SGD, the sale was like 15% off, as far as I can remember. I mean, this is it, I'm gonna make it mine. But I told her, let's just check out other branches, they might have the color I prefer. Confused between the black one or the havana color. Then we reached another Sunglass Hut branch at the Wisma Atria Mall. Jackpot, the black 649 was on sale at S$209! If it's meant for you, it will present its way.

Let's do this. Wore it, bought it, happy kamote! 


Mr Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.


Photo Credit: Persol




No comments:

Post a Comment