Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello, I'm Mr. Kamote. I'm not a Sneakerhead.


I'm Mr. Kamote. I'm not a Sneakerhead.


Hello! 

I'm Mr. Kamote, also known as JAM. I have been trying to start a blog ever since. I was lazy, and still am. Then I had a talk with my brother just last weekend. "If you can't let go of your shoes, make it a part of your life. Not just buy buying or wearing. Maybe start a blog about it instead of just posting it on facebook. Who knows, you might earn from it and even get free shoes!"

So here I am now, FINALLY!

Everyday, I make it a point to go to my favorite websites for new sneakers, fashion, art, anything under the sun, actually. I go to Hypebeast, FreshnessmagHighsnobiety,
SelectismUncrate and Sneakerfreaker to name a few.

Welcome to my blog. Welcome to my world. 

Mr. Kamote

No comments:

Post a Comment