Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Nike Air Zoom Spiridon


Nike Air Zoom Spiridon


Re-release, please!

I had a pair like this when I was in 2nd year high school. It was around Php 1,800 - 2,500. I bought it in a sneaker store in Shoppesville Greenhills because it wasn't available in the Nike retail stores. I forgot the name of the store but we regularly or should I say, every Friday after school and check out what's new. Every shoe was wrapped in plastic to keep it fresh. When I bought this, I paired it with LA Cable jeans "Elephant Jeans" (yup, sad to say) showing only the toe part - hey, it really looked cool back then, ok?! So I asked my buddies to buy Spiridons too, and yes, we looked cool. Bad thing about this, the swoosh tears away from the stitching. Other than that, bring it back NIKE!!!

Photo credit: Solecollector.com

No comments:

Post a Comment