Friday, October 17, 2014

adidas Equipment Support 93


adidas Equipment Support 93


I love adidas now more than ever!

I remember when I used to rock the 3-stripes more than the swoosh. Why? Silhouettes, baby! I love classics, the sleekness and the simplicity. But if you love shoes, you'll love all of them brands (well, not really but you get my point!). 

Browsing through Highsnobiety.com, I saw this beauty! What I love about this pair is... (this is actually taking me a long time to think why I love it) (still thinking...) (still thinking...) (still thinking...) Ok, it's not available in the Philippines yet (as if that's a good reason)... Man, I can't think of anything. Then I jumped to A FEW and saw the other photos. Man, It's gorgeous! It's definitely a JUANT - a very good reason.

Available now thru A FEW Store's website.


Mr Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.


Photo Credit: A FEW Store

No comments:

Post a Comment