Friday, October 17, 2014

Nike Roshe Run x kamoteATBP. customization


Nike Roshe Run x kamoteATBP. customization

What do you do when you can't buy anymore for the rest of the year? Customize your own, if you can and brave enough.

Unfortunately, no more purchases this year for Mr Kamote. It's alright, more to look forward to this 2015! Can't wait! Not unless my wife glances at my puppy dog eyes, or suddenly God blesses me (which He does everyday and I'm very blessed and thankful!) with a new pair or two? 

Anyway, while I was still unemployed a few months ago, I had nothing to do at home. I was bored to death! I bought black paint, white correction pen, tape, toothbrush, got my old Roshes and did what any aspiring customizer would do - get creative.



Spattered with white correction pen on the swoosh and sole with a toothbrush, this regular Roshe Run now looks bad ass! I might be the only one who did this but if there are some of you out there who did the same, good on ya mate! 


Mr Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.

No comments:

Post a Comment