Thursday, October 16, 2014

NB 577LEV Made in England x Limited Edt. Singapore




NB 577LEV Made in England x Limited Edt. Singapore


They're at it again! Limited Edt. came up with these orange and blue colorway and absolutely killed it! They call it "The Circle is Complete" because it's the 3rd part of a collaborative collection which started last 2008 and another in 2010.

NB 577s is one of my JUANTS of course. I love the silhouette, I love it being a classic, and I love it because it's limited edition - only 240 pairs available! Only 240 lucky rich-ass kamotes will be able to afford these pair. Selling at $349 SGD (Php 12k+ or maybe more?!) as a box set which comes with a t-shirt and a Sneaker Freaker issue 31 magazine.

I heard Sole Academy is bringing it in. I just don't know when and I'm not gonna care because I'm not gonna be able to afford it anyway. Good luck to those "copping" the 577s, lucky lucky you. I'm happy for you. HA!

Oh yeah, I hate the word "copping/cop". It's annoying. Can we just stick to "buying"?

Photo Credit: hypebeast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment