Wednesday, October 29, 2014

adidas SL Loop Runner Trail



adidas SL Loop Runner Trail

As per Sneakerpedia's definition, SL stands for Super Light. Well, mine stands for Sneaker Lust!

Demmet, this has taken over the place of my sneaker lust for the Nike Cortez! I think I may have decided too early to stick with subtle colors but this one is just too awesome!!! That sole, that speckled sole. That red, speckled awesomeness of a sole!!! Ugh. I. JUANT. YOU. RIGHT. NOW!!!

More on this beautiful creation at freshnessmag and is readily available online at adidas. Priced at $75, what more can you ask for?!

Dear Santa, I have been very good this year, I'd like to have a size 10 with both color ways please? Thank you.


Mr. Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.


Photo Credit: freshnessmag.com



No comments:

Post a Comment