Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sunday


Sunday

I used to hate Sundays. It's the day before Monday. Ugh... Not another work week! I used to find Sundays sad, gloomy, heavy and bleh.

I've changed since I got back from Singapore. I look forward to Sundays especially when it's family day. We'd gather and share lunch. Maybe order out like from our favorite resto, Kanin Club. Man, it's always such a good vibe whenever I enter that restaurant. And the food! Wow. More on that soon.

My only complain now is that I don't get to spend Sunday with my wife because she's in Sydney for work. She'll be back real soon and I can't wait! Definitely looking forward to that.

Thank You Lord. Bring it on Monday. Be good to me. One day closer to Christmas.


Mr Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.

No comments:

Post a Comment