I didn't know my office shoes looked like a dolphin.
It's been awhile since my last post because I haven't found anything interesting to talk about. There wasn't a JUANT! What?!
Then this happened yesterday. Pfft. But with this happening to me early in the morning, I was able to come up with my own 10 commandments for buying shoes. It may apply to you or not but I will certainly follow these rules from now on!
10 commandments for Buying Shoes
1. Thou shall not buy cheap ass shoes, you'll regret it (photo above). Instead of saving, you're wasting your money.
2. Thou shall sleep on a desired pair. When you wake up and still want it and can't get your mind off of it, do it.
3. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors shoes, find your own pair and make it yours. But it never hurts to like their photos! Make them feel good.
4. Thou shall keep shoes clean, it reflects your personality. Take care of them, you'll never know when is the next "GO" signal!
5. Thou shall not spend on stupid expensive ones, you can buy a lot with that amount and
you'll be much happier. Unless you're rich then go right ahead!
6. Thou shall invest on quality, and not the name. There are far more affordable shoes with great quality. The name comes second.
7. Thou shall make your partner know about the shoes you want, if they recognize it and like it too, isn't it sexy? Am I correct or am I right?
8. Thou shall purchase the right size for you, sales people may have opinions but you should know what you need.
9. Thou shall know what you want and don't go with the hype. Don't buy it just because it's a new drop and everybody wants it, you'll end up looking like everybody else. AND AND AND you'll just be disappointed if it's out of stock in a matter of minutes.
10. Thou shall thank the person/people who bought you shoes. They love you that much.
Less Talk. More Juants.
Photo Credit: 1st photo by yours truly, 2nd photo from tumblr