Monday, May 16, 2016

Back at it again with a long post! Well, not really.

After a loooooooooooooooooooong break from sneaker blogging, Mr Kamote is back. Hopefully for good! I must admit, it was the overall hype that caused it. Too many juants, too much hype going on, zero funds, but the love for sneakers will never fade.

I miss writing (if you call this writing), but for now let's just do over, shall we?

I was actually considering of coming up with my own video blogs on youtube. I was inspired by Richie Le, locustandwildhoney, DJ Hes of Hes Kicks and Neemzzz, just to name a few. I realized it's not for me. Maybe if I had a lot of money, then I would do what they do, with a touch of kamote. Shout outs to these guys, they're awesome in what they're doing and big thanks to them for introducing me to a much bigger world of sneakers. Please do watch their videos on youtube for some awesome stuff about sneakers and fashion.

Anyway, it's good to be back and hopefully I could give you more interesting stuff in the future.


Less talk. More Juants,

Mr Kamote

No comments:

Post a Comment