Thursday, May 19, 2016

Unhyping myself for the mean time

Simple awesomeness.

When you can't get a pair of whatever that sneaker is, just buy something else. (I think I'm beginning to dedicate this blog to ranting about NMDs.)

To be honest, I have my days of jumping on the bandwagon. Most of the time, I stay away, way way way away from the bandwagon. The NMD is just a different story.

It's really good to stir away from the hype once in awhile or most of the time. It's liberating. 

Vans Old Skool

ANYWAY! Ok c'mon, let's just say it, "back at it again with the (white) Vans." Clearly, this isn't the white authentics. I'm tired of white sneakers. The thought of if becoming yellowish in the long run, ugh. Black sneakers are the way to go! I've been rocking Vans since 2000. I'm really happy with this purchase because this the reward for my hard work. I've been working late nights on my freelance design job. This is my trophy - for now.

Welcome home

One of the easiest, fastest purchases I made because I really wanted this pair for a long time. Thank God, the wife approves.

Now, if only I have those zipper pants from H&M, that would be great. 

Vans Old Skool is readily available locally and worldwide, so getting one won't be a problem.


Less Talk. More Juants.
Mr Kamote


Photo credit: @kamoteatbp instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment