Monday, May 16, 2016



The adidas NMD R1. NEED! MUST HAVE! JUANT!

I have been juanting this ever since it was released last March 2016. To be honest, I was a little off at first with all the color ways that came out but when the black was made available, I was like "oh man, that's mine!"



Then this color way came. I've never wanted a sneaker this bad. I mean reeeeaaaal baaaad! I've been checking sites, social media, asking my friends and relatives both local and abroad, ZERO. I think the NMD isn't just meant for me. I even went to Hong Kong just a couple of weeks ago, zilch. Well there was a few but double or even triple the amount! There's no way I'm paying for ridiculous prices. I could buy 5 or more sneakers with that.

Ball Head Hong Kong - from HKD1499-1799


Out of boredom and desperation, I came across @unrivaledgoods ebay and twitter account. They have my size and the exact color way I wanted BUT I have to bid for it. I said, "alright, you gotta do what you gotta do!" So I made an ebay account, placed a bid, and prayed to God that hopefully this pair would be mine finally. I was like the top bidder for a day not until I woke up this morning. Somebody was way ahead and went over my budget of $150. There's no way I'm paying more than that so I threw in the towel.



I just hope that person or whoever wins the bid will enjoy wearing, using, flaunting, and loving that pair AND hopefully, doesn't resell it for a stupid ridiculous price. BUT, for those have the means, go for it. Though, there's always something more worth your hard earned money than overpriced items.

My wait for September continues.

Anyway, I'll be posting about what you can buy for $150 aside from overpriced NMDs.


Less talk. More juants.
Mr Kamote

Photo credit: Rise NY, Ball Head, Kicks Project



P.S. Resellers, please give respect to the real collectors. We know it's also a business but we are not hypebeasts. We actually use, love, and grow old with the sneakers.



No comments:

Post a Comment