Tuesday, May 17, 2016


Restaurant 2: Mak's Noodles

Hailed as Hong Kong's most famous wanton noodles, this little restaurant is packed with delicious awesomeness. Actually, there are lots of Mak's in Hong Kong and this was luckily situated near where we stayed in Tin Hau. This may be a franchise or a relative of theirs but we don't care, the noodles were amazing! If you want the authentic taste, this one's for you.

Wanton Beef Noodle

We ordered the wanton beef noodle and we miss it terribly! I'm craving for some and currently salivating as I write this down. Words cannot describe how delicious this is, just take my word for it! I know it's blasphemous if I compare it to David's Tea House version but if there's one near by, I'm definitely there right now.

Highly recommended if you're in Hong Kong. Be sure to add this to your must try list!


Less Talk. More Juants.
Mr Kamote


Photo credit: @kamoteatbp instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment