Tuesday, May 17, 2016


Traveler by TOMS - Dalston Matte Yellow


Summer isn't over yet in the Philippines!

Aside from sneakers, poison no.2 are sunglasses. Of course, there are selected ones which I prefer and I'm not into the common Ray-Bans, Oakleys or whatever. Also, anything more than $300 (about Php15,000), I forget about them even if they're ultimate juants. Paying ridiculous amounts isn't really that worth it especially if you're not going to wear them all day.

Talking about this pair, I really like the yellow matte frames on this one. It's different, uncommon, and not all would wear something like this. Just perfect. The last time I checked, it was on 40% off, thanks to TOMS' 10-year anniversary. 

I see this with a grey v-neck tee, rolled-up light shade jeans, and your favorite sneakers.

If you dig this pair, head on over to TOMS pop-up store at the 2nd floor, Rockwell Powerplant mall.

More on this here.


Less Talk. More Juants.
Mr Kamote


Photo Credit: @kamoteatbp instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment