Monday, January 12, 2015

Felipe & Sons Barberdashery



Felipe & Sons Barberdashery


So I went to the barber yesterday and finally tried Felipe & Sons. One of the best decisions I've made this year, so far.


A man-cave


A barber shop, haberdashery, quasi sneaker store, a man-cave. Finally I was able to get my ass on one of those chairs and experience the Php 280.00 haircut. Yup, Php 280.00 + tip. Why am I paying that much amount when I can have the same haircut with my trusted barber, Kuya Dario of Newsbarbers in SM Hypermart Pasig at a much affordable price? Or even Php 50.00 haircut at the local market? It's the whole experience and service that none of the mentioned above can offer. You just have to try it for yourself.


Various hair products and vintage barber tools


I gotta say, it is indeed one of the best experience I had when it comes to haircut. Worth every peso! I'd definitely go back. Every guy should spend on their looks as well, not just the ladies. Thanks to my wife for the push and Kuya Julius for the side part! Sorry Kuya Dario.


That side part by Julius


For more info about Felipe & Sons, click here.


Less Talk. More Juants.
Mr. Kamote


Photo Credit: Yours truly



No comments:

Post a Comment