Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ryle Justin Uy: Industrial Designer


Ryle Justin Uy: Industrial Designer

A fellow industrial designer, an aspiring footwear designer, a sneaker enthusiast. Talented and creative, indeed.


I met him thru social media by sharing thoughts about sneakers, design and street culture. Looking at his concepts on instagram, this guy deserves a seat at Nike, adidas, New Balance or wherever he wants to be. I consider him blessed for having the talent and putting it in full use. 


I have my fair share of sneaker sketches but they don't compare to his. His sketches are exquisite and you will definitely see the passion and drive in every stroke. 


I salute you my friend, keep it up and I wish you all the best! I hope we can collaborate someday.

Here's more.





Thanks Ryle Justin Uy for letting me share your awesome talent.


Less Talk. More Juants.
Mr. Kamote


Photo credit: Ryle Justin Uy on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment