Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kaptain Sunshine Foldable Sunglasses



Kaptain Sunshine Foldable Sunglasses


Ok, let's talk about something else, shall we?

Here is something that I want to share to all of you. Sunglasses isn't just Oakley or Ray-Ban, THERE ARE A LOT OF BRANDS TO CHOOSE FROM!

One of which is the Kaptain Sunshine. Yes, it may look like the Ray-Ban Wayfarer but the tortoise shell and the folding details got me in a snap. I don't hate, I just want something different. Just pop on your piques, summer shorts and Tretorns, you're ready to go!

I saw this pair in Selectism and I instantly fell in love with it! If you have £275.00 to spare, then head on over to Couverture & Garbstore to purchase this awesome sunglasses!


Less Talk. More Juants.
Mr. Kamote


Photo Credit: Selectism and Couverture & Garbstore

No comments:

Post a Comment