Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sneaker Lust: Diadora The Queen 70



Diadora The Queen 70


Sneaker Lust: Diadora The Queen 70

After a month or so of sneaker hiatus, I've decided not to succumb to the hype. I'm sick of it. I'm tired of playing the game I can't play. I'm sticking to the classics.

Ever since the adidas Tubular released, I was only able to take a few photos. There were no more sizes. And the black cw was zip. Everybody went crazy! So I kept cool and said to myself, "nope, I'm done. Go on looking like everyone else. I won't." That is why, I'm going old school. Something more subtle yet cool enough to still make a statement. I still love sneakers, don't get me wrong, I'm going against the hype. 

Anyway, I'm Sneaker Lusting on this one! The Queen 70 reminds me of Nike's Montreal Racer. Simple, stylish and classic. I have found my silhouette and I'm sticking to it. Too bad, this is no longer available. I saw one in Rakuten but they don't ship to Manila. Ouch. I'll just see you when I see you.


Less Talk. More Juants.
Mr. Kamote


Photo Credit: Kicksonfire and EUKicks

No comments:

Post a Comment