Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nike Air Pegasus 83/30 iD


Nike Air Pegasus 83/30 iD


Now this is super, ultra, most definitely a JUANT!

We all loved the Nike Air Pegasus 83/30 Flash Lime/Blue Hero when it was released last year for its 30th Anniversary. We all went bonkers for it! Resellers went crazy too with their prices online! Some of us were lucky enough to purchase this in retail for $100. I was one of them, ALMOST. I had it in my basket already then I checked a few seconds after, it was gone. OUCH. Now that we have to say farewell to that awesome colorway (please restock), thank you Nike for making this pair a part of the NikeID.

Yes, thank you Nike. Priced at $135, now we won't look like anyone else, but we must release our inner designer. This is what I came up with, I'm happy with it, I'm proud of it, I love it, I JUANT it!


Mr. Kamote
Less Talk. More Juants.


Photo Credit: NikeID




No comments:

Post a Comment